FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1.. Question: I am a part of the gospel music industry in my locale. I would love to be interviewed by Music Town Magazine. Can I contact you ?
Answer: Yes, through email@example.com
- Question: Can I submit adverts for gospel music events in my area as articles?
Answer: No, you can only submit them as paid advertisement. Pictures in jpeg format are a needful addition. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating interest to advertise.
- Question: When I submit an article, am I paid when it is accepted or when it is published?
Answer: You are paid when it is published. You will be notified prior to this.
- Question: I am having trouble accessing some of the features on the website. Who should I report this to?
Answer: Send email to email@example.com. It will be forwarded to our technical support engineer.
- Question: How do I get more information about Music Town Magazine events?
Answer: Apart from event news being published in the Editor’s note, they will be posted on our Facebook, Instagram and YouTube communities.
- Question: How do I contact Music Town Magazine?
Answer: Send SMS to +234 90 8238 1724 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Question: Are essays and interviews limited to residents of Nigeria?
Answer: No, we accept and publish essays and interviews from all over the world.
- Question: Is Music Town Magazine strictly for gospel music issues?
Answer: Yes it is solely for gospel music and inspirational music.
- Question: How do I join the Music Town Magazine community on Facebook Instagram and YouTube?
Answer: Scroll to the bottom of the webpage and click any of the social media icons you see there. It will take you directly to the respective social media community group.