Terms Of Service
This is effective from March 1st 2021.
- All the content in this website is either the property of Music Town Magazine or is published by Music Town Magazine with the permission of the individual or organization holding the copyright. Any other content found in this website, outside the two categories listed above, is free content on the internet.
- All content published as our content is protected by Nigerian and international copyright laws. The content of this website is the property of Music Town Magazine and cannot be used in connection with any product or service that is likely to cause confusion among customers. No part of this website’s content can be used without permission.
- This website strives to be error free. However, we do not guarantee the absoluteness of it. Through your use of our website, you acknowledge the voidance of any guarantee of accuracy.
- Links to external websites do not imply any endorsement or affiliation between this website and any other.
- You expressly agree that your use of this website is at your own risk to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. We are not liable for any damages arising from the use of this website directly or indirectly.